Designed to jump-start your customer service career; R&R Insurance Services offers exceptional insurance industry training in the Milwaukee area and throughout Southeastern Wisconsin!
- Company paid Property and Casualty license
- Comprehensive in-depth technical and service training curriculum
- An experienced mentor who will guide you every step of the way
- College degree (2 or 4 year)
- Prior office experience
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy, efficiency, exceptional phone skills, and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Must acquire a Property & Casualty insurance license within 90 days of employment
- Assist the Personal Lines Customer Service Agents in servicing clients with insurance needs
- Assist in the handling and processing of renewal policies and endorsements
- Process daily paper flow, and rating and remarketing accounts
- Office assistant duties such as scanning, filing, copying and other administrative support as needed
- Opportunity to progress your career based upon your personal career goals
- Multi-leveled career path within our customer service department, in addition to supervisory, sales and other management opportunities as they develop within the agency
- Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefit package
- 401k & profit sharing plan
- Family friendly environment
- 37.5 hour work week
Visit our website to apply and see a full description of this opportunity.
View what life is like at R&R Insurance or learn more about R&R Insurance.