Are you looking for a career opportunity in Southeastern Wisconsin that offers a competitive salary and benefit package? Are you searching for a family friendly company that only requires employees to work 37.5 hours per week? Would you like to be employed by a business that has opportunities for part-time work, job-sharing or flexible work arrangements? Then R&R just might be the right place for you!
Find a promising career with one of the midwest's largest privately owned insurance agency. We are continuously looking for qualified individuals to enhance our staff and provide value to our customers. Sales and customer service are two areas that are always growing. Are you concerned that you don’t have the necessary experience or qualifications? No worries! We have positions ranging from administrative support and entry level customer service agents up to experienced sales executives.
Here is a glimpse of what R&R can offer new candidates:
- Generous compensation package including profit sharing
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Salary plus commission for Sales Executives for the first three years
- Paid insurance licensing, continuing education fees and tuition reimbursement
- Family-friendly environment with a 37.5 hour work week (excludes Sales Executives)
- Business casual attire with casual Fridays
- Mileage reimbursement and auto allowance
- Exceptional technology support
- Unparalleled advertising and customized marketing support from our website and internal marketing department
- Career advancement based upon personal career goals
- Every other Friday afternoon off
- Fun company-wide events throughout the year benefiting United Way
- Locally owned, family-run business (3rd generation on staff!)
See a full listing of current career opportunities.
Watch video R&R: A Great Place to Work.
paid insurance licensing,
salary plus commission,
flexible work arrangement,
experienced sales executives,
Life at R&R,
family run business
Designed to jump-start your customer service career; R&R Insurance Services offers exceptional insurance industry training in the Milwaukee area and throughout Southeastern Wisconsin!
- Company paid Property and Casualty license
- Comprehensive in-depth technical and service training curriculum
- An experienced mentor who will guide you every step of the way
- College degree (2 or 4 year)
- Prior office experience
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy, efficiency, exceptional phone skills, and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Must acquire a Property & Casualty insurance license within 90 days of employment
- Assist the Personal Lines Customer Service Agents in servicing clients with insurance needs
- Assist in the handling and processing of renewal policies and endorsements
- Process daily paper flow, and rating and remarketing accounts
- Office assistant duties such as scanning, filing, copying and other administrative support as needed
- Opportunity to progress your career based upon your personal career goals
- Multi-leveled career path within our customer service department, in addition to supervisory, sales and other management opportunities as they develop within the agency
- Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefit package
- 401k & profit sharing plan
- Family friendly environment
- 37.5 hour work week
Visit our website to apply and see a full description of this opportunity.
View what life is like at R&R Insurance or learn more about R&R Insurance.
Family Friendly Job Opportunity,
Menomonee Falls Job Opportunity,
R&R Insurance News,
Company paid training,
Life at R&R,
R&R Insurance Job Opportunity,
Customer Service Career,
Customer Service Trainee Job Opportunity