The growth and stability of alternative risk solutions beyond traditional property and casualty insurance programs has been constant. These alternative risk solutions can be a viable option based on company risk characteristics and financial objectives.
R&R Insurance offers clients the combined experience and expertise working with our prominent established captive partners to conduct a detailed study to determine the efficacy and cost/benefit analysis for each specific situation.
There are a variety of considerations in evaluating a captive option which can include:
- Tax benefits
- Retention of underwriting profits
- Investment income potential
- Diversification and spread of financial risk among entities
- Extended coverage to include insurance policy exclusions and regulatory risk
- Ability to accumulate and establish wealth perpetuation
- Reduced vulnerability to insurance market capacity and pricing volatility
We will coordinate the detailed due diligence process relative to a wide variety of captive options including but not limited to:
- Single Parent Captives
- Group Programs
- Enterprise Risk Captives (831 B)
- Domestic Captives
- Off-Shore Captives
Contact your Knowledge Broker at R&R Insurance to gain further insights and assistance in exploring alternative risk solutions.