As you become eligible for Medicare, you have options for your health insurance coverage. R&R Insurance Services has a dedicated Medicare Division that can help determine which plan is best for you.
The months leading up to your Medicare eligibility can be particularly overwhelming as many insurance companies will begin sending you mailings about the plans that they offer. There are several parts of Medicare that can be difficult to understand and certain timelines you need to be aware of to avoid future financial penalties.
R&R’s talented team of experts can assist you with:
- Understanding the “Alphabet Soup” of Medicare
- Reviewing your option of enrolling into Medicare or remaining on your employer’s plan
- Explaining the difference between traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans
- Evaluating your Medicare Part D (prescription drug) coverage option
- Understanding your requirement to enroll in Medicare Part B if you work for a small employer
When comparing Medicare options, it is important to also consider:
- The group plan deductible and out of pocket maximums
- The group plan premium
- Whether you are covering any dependents on the group health plan
If you would like to evaluate your Medicare options, or know someone who does, contact R&R for a complimentary consultation.