Veterinarian and Animal Care Insurance Products
- Animal Bailee - coverage for animals in your care, custody, and control
- Kennel Cough - provides coverage if there is suspicion that a kennel cough infection was spread throughout a pet care operation; coverage pays to clean and disinfect the facility, equipment, and tools. for veterinarian expenses should other animals need to be treated
Animal Disposal - provides coverage for expenses you incur in the disposal of animals that die from a covered cause of loss
- Business Owners Policy – is an enhanced business insurance policy that combines property insurance and general liability insurance.
- Commercial Package Policy – a comprehensive policy that includes coverage for commercial property, business income and general liability coverage into convenient package
- Umbrella Liability and Excess Liability Protection – extends an additional layer of protection if your primary liability limits are exceeded due to loss or damages
- Commercial Auto Coverage – covers the company owned vehicles and trucks you or your employees may use in the course of operating your business
- Non-Owned Auto Coverage – covers your liability when the personal vehicle of an employee or temporary staff is driven for business.
- Commercial Crime – Protects business owners from the costs associated with employee dishonesty, computer and funds transfer, forgery or alteration, money and securities and theft of a client’s property
- Workers Compensation - protecting your workers in the event they are injured on the job. Provides for lost wages, medical expenses, including funeral costs and death benefits. Legal fees are also included should an injured person sue the policyholder
- Cyber - coverage that helps protects against a wide range of cyber risks associated with manufacturing, including industrial control, supervisory control and data acquisition systems and output devices
- Directors and Officers Liability – coverage is customized to help protect the personal assets of a privately owned company's directors and officers and the financial well-being of the company. As a director or an officer of a company, you can be held personally responsible for management decisions.
- Professional Liability – protects business owners from the risks you face in delivering your professional services.
- International Products – coverage for importing or exporting goods, traveling employees and working with suppliers located in other countries.
- Employment Practices Liability – provides coverage and/or defense expenses against claims by employee that their legal rights as employees of your company have been violated.
- Workplace Violence Expense – can assist in the unexpected financial costs incurred as a result of a violent event taking place at your business.