"Success is to be shared."
These are the words of R&R Insurance Owner Ken Riesch. Each and every year R&R Insurance and it's employees dedicate their time and resources to helping the local community. 2014 was no different - below is a sampling of charitable events throughout the year:
Working with One Warm Coat to benefit the Milwaukee Rescue Mission, nearly 2,000lbs of coats were collected from employees, family, & friends
Owner Jack Riesch celebrates over 30 employees stepping up to the challenge by getting drenched in ice cold water! R&R Insurance donated $500 to the Wisconsin chapter
Record setting year with employees raising over $44,000! Each year the total is then matched dollar-for-dollar by R&R Insurance!
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation: variety of events including bowling, golf outing, Team Challenge, & a 5k
- Christmas Clearing Council of Waukesha County: collecting presents
- Washington County Humane Society: tree decorating
- Reality Check: employees teach the kids about real life and they have to pay for “insurance”
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters: "Golfing for Kids’ Sake" and "Bowl for Kids’ Sake"
...and the list goes on! Follow us on Facebook to see what happens in 2015!