Every year when the calendar changes to January, many public sector customers ask questions about requirements of recording injuries and illness that arise in the workplace.
- DSPS packet for employers with information on the requirements for Injury and Illness reporting
- Recordkeeping flowchart
REMINDERS FOR PUBLIC SECTOR
- Recording Criteria - Follows the recording criteria as outline CFR 1904
- Recording Forms – Document use WI Dept of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS) Form 10710A and 10710, found in the above SBD10710 packet link (contains the same as is found on OSHA Form 300 and 300A)
- Electronic Submission Requirement – Due March 1
- eSLA Customer Portal Login
- If not submitted by 3/1, orders from DSPS may be issued and may conduct safety inspection
- Posting – upon completion electronic submission an email confirmation with printable version for posting
For additional information and tools, check out our Downloads page.