Return to Employee Directory
As a respected advisor and insurance agent with more than 35 years of experience, Terry is a client advocate, educator and consultant for employee benefit programs. He founded Frett Barrington, Ltd. in 1988 and came to R&R Insurance in 2016.
His expertise includes managing costs in the areas of plan options, self-funding, reform options, and analytical tools. He also focuses on wellness programs and resources, employee health and voluntary benefits such as dental, life and vision.
Regularly, Terry is a guest host on 1130WISN "Business Solutions with Diane Chamness - click to hear his latest shows.
How can I help you
Today's businesses have more obstacles to remain competitive than ever before. Be secure in the knowledge that our experienced team is on hand and at your side to provide customized employee benefits solutions for your business. It's our promise to help manage your healthcare costs, monitor compliance, and improve the overall health of your employees.
- Recipient of the 2004 Daniel Beck Memorial Award for his work as a board member and supporter of the Waukesha Training Center, which serves people with disabilities
- Recipient of the 1998 Jack Nussbaum Distinguished Service Award
- Past President and member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), Southeast Wisconsin
- State Health Chairperson for the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors - Wisconsin
- Member of the Wisconsin Office of the Commission of Insurance’s (OCI) Health Advisory Council
- Member of the Wisconsin Office of Commissioner of Insurance Exchange Working Group
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) Government Relations Committee
- Independent Insurance Agents of Wisconsin: Employee Benefit Committee
- WMC Health Care and Human Resources Committee
- Member of the International Association of Employee Benefits Specialists (IAEBS)
- Member of the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Member of the Independent Insurance Agents of Wisconsin
- Cardinal Stritch College, Milwaukee, WI - Master of Business Science
- St. Norbert College, DePere, WI - Bachelor of Business Administration
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialists (CEBS)
- Charter Healthcare Consultant (ChHC)
- Charter Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Charter Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Registered Employee Benefit Consultant (REBC)
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC)