Return to Employee Directory
Carmen has been in the insurance business since 1997 providing employee benefits programs and solutions to businesses of any size. She has worked in wellness education and implementation showing clients the importance of wellness in the workplace and how wellness can improve your bottom line. Carmen believes that the proper balance of employee benefits and wellness is a great way to attract great employees and retain them.
She is licensed in Wisconsin and Illinois and has extensive experience in third party administration, small and large group insurance products and services.
Carmen’s philosophy is to give clients the personalized service that they would expect to receive. She believes in striving for the best possible plan to meet the needs of my clients and their employees.
How can I help you
Today's businesses have more obstacles to remain competitive than ever before. Be secure in the knowledge that our experienced team is on hand and at your side to provide customized employee benefits solutions for your business. It's our promise to help manage your healthcare costs, monitor compliance, and improve the overall health of your employees.
- Madison Area Technical College, Associate’s Degree in Business Management
- 4-H Leader, Concord Center Clovers
- Watertown Area Chamber of Commerce - Ambassador Chairperson
- Fort Atkinson Chamber of Commerce
- Oconomowoc Area Chamber of Commerce
- Wisconsin Association of Health Underwriters
- National Association of Health Underwriters