Return to Employee Directory
Delivering a professional service to his clients in the capacity of either a broker or consultant, Tom takes a risk management approach in demonstrating value apart from the insurance transaction. Joining R&R Insurance in 2002, he now has +30 years of insurance and risk management experience, 9 of which with an international broker.
Unlike other agents / brokers who delegate most functions to administrative staff, Tom believes in delivering technical knowledge to his clients by actively managing the day-to-day functions of his clients' accounts.
Because of this philosophy, Tom carries a client load of not more than 20-25 accounts.
- "Contractual Risk Transfer" process
- "FOCUS: 39 Construction Coverage Enhancements"
- Removes any potential conflict of interest by working on negotiated annual consultig / serivce fee, or fully discloses commission income to clients
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Construction Risk & Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
How can I help you
Keep your business, your people and your assets safe – free from the risk that can drive up your operating costs. Be secure in the knowledge that our experienced team is on hand and at your side to lead you and your business, just as we have for countless other successful companies. It’s our promise to provide your business with the proper coverage at competitive rates.