Return to Employee Directory
What motivated you to become an insurance professional?
My motivation comes from the enjoyment I get in educating and working with businesses to help them navigate through the group benefits industry.
What do you love most about your work?
Working with businesses - getting to know their needs and creating relationships that are beneficial to them.
What has been your biggest success in the past year?
Growing my business relationships and meeting new people. My network is a source of pride for me as I like to connect those people I know with others who may be a good fit for their business.
How do you help your customers overcome their challenges?
First off, by understanding their business. With that, being a good listener and providing information of the options available based on the information I learn. I educate my clients to help them navigate and make the best decisions for their company and employees.
What did you wake up excited about today?
The opportunity to be on a great team at R&R!
What are you most looking forward to with your work in the year to come?
I'm looking forward to learning more and being a resource for my clients.
- University Wisconsin La Crosse
- Waukesha County Business Alliance - AMP! Committee
- Professional Dimensions Milwaukee
- Secure Futures - Money Coach
- Wisconsin Humane Society Wildlife Department
- I have been a volunteer there for over 15 years; it is a wonderful organization, and one I enjoy being a part of!