Return to Employee Directory
Paul joined the R&R Insurance Services team in 2008 and his specialties include helping clients develop and manage a worker's compensation culture in their businesses as well as assisting in the creation of safety, fleet and driver eligibility programs with clients.
Withstanding constant pressure from the opposition and having the ability to manage through conflict are facets every soccer player perfects over time. In his free time, coaching these concepts to a team of 8 year olds takes perseverance that comes from years of actually playing the game.
That perseverance comes through in Paul’s commitment to providing the best property & casualty coverage options for his clients. Teamwork with clients, carriers and internal resources make Paul a natural choice for your property casualty needs.
How can I help you
Keep your business, your people and your assets safe – free from the risk that can drive up your operating costs. Be secure in the knowledge that our experienced team is on hand and at your side to lead you and your business, just as we have for countless other successful companies. It’s our promise to provide your business with the proper coverage at competitive rates.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting - UW Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Wauwatosa West High School
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Arthur Andersen Alumni Association
- Bridges Home Health - Owner
- Interfaith Senior Programs - Board of Directors
- Lessila Therapy - Owner and CFO
- Menomonee Falls Hight School - Booster Club Board of Directors
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants - WICPA