Lab Safety in School Districts
August 9, 2018 | 11:30 a.m.
This is an intermediate-level course that provides attendees with an overview of OSHA’s Chemical Hygiene Standard (1910.1450). Sessions will include a review of Chemical Hygiene Plans (CHPs), responsibilities under CHPs, training requirements, proper chemical handling storage and disposal practices and laboratory safety equipment. Common lab safety violations and best practices will also be discussed.
Work Comp 101
October 11, 2018 | 8:00 a.m.
Walk through a live Work Comp claim process. Watch the story unfold, and receive tools to help better manage your claims to ultimately save you money. In addition, we will review the most significant changes to the Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Act and present suggestions to employers on how to best prepare for those changes.
October 23, 2018 | 8:00 a.m.
A powerful process to enhance your overall Safety Program through the use of training, interviewing, and technology.
2018 Past Events
- School Wellness Summit
- March 22, 2018
- A guided discussion focused on how to improve school district employee wellness programs! Learn what other districts are doing; and about how businesses in other industries control costs through analytically driven health and wellness strategies.
- DOT - Construction & Over the Road Trucking
- Cyber Crime Seminar
- April 25, 2018
- Whether from a data breach, network attack or ransomware, every business is at risk. What are you doing to manage this risk? This seminar will focus on techniques that are applicable to all businesses, regardless of industry. We will be explaining what you should be doing, what the regulators expect you do be doing, and the crucial role that insurance plays in managing this ever increasing risk.
- Work Comp 101
- May 10, 2018
- Walk through a live Work Comp claim process. Watch the story unfold, and receive tools to help better manage your claims to ultimately save you money. In addition, we will review the most significant changes to the Wisconsin Worker’s Compensation Act and present suggestions to employers on how to best prepare for those changes.
- Navigating the Road to Medicare
- May 22, 2018 (Waukesha) and May 23, 2018 (Kimberly)
- As your employees become eligible for Medicare, they have options for health insurance coverages. R&R's Medicare Division can help navigate the winding road of decisions surrounding Medicare and determine the best route for the future of your employees.
- Control Protocol, & Risk Management for Dental Professional Liability
- June 22,2018
- A comprehensive seminar on current risk management topics to utilize in your dental practice today. Topics include management of patient communications, implementing office protocols for consistent safety policies, fundamentals of legal concepts, and much more. Upon completion, receive 4.5 hours of CE credit and, PPP insureds, receive a 3-year 10% premium credit on their Professional Liability.
- Unraveling the Prescription Drug Affordability Crisis
- June 27, 2018
- The world of prescription drugs is like an onion—the more layers you peel back the more you find out how the deck is stacked against employers and consumers. By attending this seminar, you will learn how to better understand the moving parts that make up pharmacy and what you can do as a plan sponsor to address the cost.
All seminars are held at the MRA Conference Center in Waukesha, unless otherwise noted. For questions, please contact Molly Niklasch at 262-953-7242.
MRA - The Management Association, Conference Center
N19 W24400 Riverwood Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188