Health Care Reform Resources
Welcome to R&R Insurance's Health Care Reform Resources page. We will continue to update this page with additional resources in order to help keep you informed on changes, updates and things you need to know regarding Health Care Reform.
Affordable Care Act Podcast
- Pre-Existing Health Conditions
- Essential Health Benefits Summary
- Notify Employees about Health Insurance Exchanges and Premium Credits
- Additional Medicare Taxes
- Recap of Limitations on Flexible Spending Accounts
- Report Health Care Value on Employee W-2s
- SBC Special 60 Day Advanced Notice Rule
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Escalating Employer Obligations
- Healthcare Reform Law Recap
Click to view upcoming health care webinars
Click to view health care webinar archives
- 4 Potential Effects of The Obamacare ACA Employer Mandate Delay
- Self-Insurance is a Loophole for Small Businesses
- Strategies For Business to Survive Obamacare
- 7 Reasons to Add Voluntary Products to Your Benefits Strategy
- Health Care Reform Weather Map: Is There a Storm Predicted In Your Area?
- Health Care Reform Will Nearly Triple Premiums for Young Adults
- Voluntary Benefits to the Rescue!
- Intent to Audit - DOL Headed for PPACA!
- Scams Preying on Senior Citizens and Confusion About the Affordable Care Act
- Feds Set a Wellness Incentive Standard Under PPACA
Join our groups on LinkedIn dedicated to sharing information about reform, wellness and health insurance.