There’s been an injury; whether serious or simply first aid, there are lessons to be learned from the incident. Learn why accident investigations should be done, common pitfalls in the process and what basic information needs to be gathered. We’ll even review accident investigation forms and do some actual investigations.
Who Should Attend:
Those responsible for developing, organizing and administering the employee injury/accident investigation process. This would include Safety Directors, Human Resources, Facility Management, company management and anyone who is responsible for managing the accident investigation process.
- Benefits of doing Accident Investigation
- Common pitfalls in the process
- Good versus poor accident investigation forms (samples of forms provided)
- What actually does/does not cause accidents?
- What information needs to be gathered?
- Who do we talk to and how?
- Putting all of the information together and drawing conclusions
- Case studies/examples
Sessions quickly fill up! To make sure that you have a spot reserved at the next seminar or if you have any questions regarding the seminars, email Stephanie.Schreiber@rrins.com or call 262.953.7238.