Return to Employee Directory
R&R Insurance is built on the concept of independence. As the largest family-owned agency in the Midwest, R&R Insurance will remain stable and invested for the future. Autonomous, self-reliant, and unrestrained are other terms that describe the R&R Insurance model and how it delivers value for our clients.
- Client focused professional services and resources drive client value
- Executive level relationships, with the owners
- A client satisfaction model v. shareholder value model
R&R strongly believes insurance is not a commodity and that there is still a strong desire on behalf of buyers for customized insurance services and products, designed collaboratively with a local, responsive, knowledgeable insurance professional.
Please give me a call, or take a look through our website, so we can discuss how independence and client focused resources can benefit your business.
How Can I Help You
My number one goal is to make sure my clients are protected, giving them peace of mind – free from the risk that can drive up your operating costs. Be confident in the knowledge that our experienced team is on hand and at your side to lead you and your business. I work with clients to continuously improve through increased safety, wellness, and optimized business practices.
Specialized Practice Areas
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Food & Beverage
- Experience Mod Reduction
- Safety Training
- OSHA Compliance
- Oconomowoc High School
- University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Wisconsin School of Business – Double Major: Finance/Risk Management & Insurance
- Student–Athlete – Men’s Basketball
- Senior Captain
- 2015 National Championship Runner-Up
- M3 Insurance
- Spent several years at another large agency on the service side. With my technical background, understanding the insurance renewal process, along with my work ethic allow me to keep your business, your people, and your assets safe.
- Metropolitan Milwaukee Associate of Commerce (MMAC)
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce (WMC)
- Oconomowoc Area Foundation