Return to Employee Directory
Employee Benefits Consultant with over 20 years in the industry, working with CEO's, CFO's and Senior Human Resources Professionals to develop long term strategic direction for their Employee Benefit Plans. In addition to Employee Benefits knowledge, I have significant experience serving as an HR Director and as a Management Consultant. I understand the need to balance out long-term cost reduction goals while attracting, retaining
talent, and focusing on fostering a wellness grounded corporate culture.
Cost reduction strategies integrated with wellness directives will optimize the potential for a company's employee benefit program to contribute to their bottom line; however, expertise is needed to maximize the results. Additionally, it is just as important to be able to effectively disseminate benefit education to the employee population.
Working in partnership with my clients to assist with the design and direction of employee benefit plans while focusing on cost containment and educating employees to increase their perceived value of their benefits. I would welcome the opportunity to collaborate with your organization.
- Employee Education / Communication
- Wellness Programming
- Director of Client Services
- Financial Analysis
- Renewal Negotiations / Presentations
- Benefits to Drive Culture
Associations & Community Involvement
- Family raised $35,000+ for the American Lung Association of Wisconsin
- Serve as the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) recertification contact for R&R Insurance
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN - Master of Business Administration
- St. Norbert College, DePere, WI - Bachelor of Business Administration
- State of Wisconsin, Licensed in Health & Life Insurance
- International Foundation of Employee Benefits, Cosponsored
by the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS)
- Group Benefits Associate (GBA)
- Retirement Plans Associate (RPA)