Control, Protocol, & Risk Management Seminar
for Dental Professional Liability
This seminar is comprehensive in nature and meant to provide the most current information on risk management for you to utilize in your practice. Presented by Dr. Chillura, DMD, with extensive clinical and risk management experience. In conjunction, there will be a segment by local counsel addressing the specific dental practice act in Wisconsin.
Dr. Anthony E. Chillura will be leading the instruction.
Risk Management topics in this seminar:
- Management of patient communications by choosing words wisely, listening intently, earning trust and respect, and creating the happy and loyal patient
- Implementing office protocols so the entire team utilizes the same risk and safety policies
- Providing all clinical treatment that meets or exceeds the accepted standard of care
- Understanding the basic principles of acceptable chart and record documentation and the responsibilities of protecting patient health information
- Effective patient management regarding non-clinical issues and adverse events
- Fundamentals of legal concepts, including general informed consent, vicarious liability and negligence
Each attendee will receive:
- Digital copy of the course manual on a USB stick
- 4.5 hours of CE credit will be awarded upon completion
- Current insureds with the Professional Protector Plan® for Dentists program will receive a 3-year 10% premium credit on the professional liability portion of their premium upon renewal
- Not insured with the Professional Protector Plan®? Become eligible for this premium discount by purchasing PPP coverage within one year of attending the seminar
- June 22, 2018
- MRA Conference Center
N19W24400 Riverwood Dr
- 7:30 a.m. - Registration
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. - Program
- Complete the form on the right
Limited seating available!