Return to Employee Directory
As a community based agent in Beaver Dam, Rhonda puts her leadership skills to work by managing the local office, as well as sitting on several boards in the community, currently serving the YMCA of Dodge County and the Beaver Dam Community Hospital Foundation - just to name a few.
Rhonda takes great pride in her family, community and the relationships she has built with her clients. With over 30 years of experience, Rhonda can provide the proper coverage that leads her clients down the path towards peace of mind.
How can I help you
Keep your business, your people and your assets safe – free from the risk that can drive up your operating costs. Be secure in the knowledge that our experienced team is on hand and at your side to lead you and your business, just as we have for countless other successful companies. It’s our promise to provide your business with the proper coverage at competitive rates.
- CIC - Certified Insurance Counselor
- Journalism Major - University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Board Member - Beaver Dam Area Development Corp.
- President, Noon Kiwanis Club
- Honored as a George E. Hixon Fellow
- Board Member - Beaver Dam Community Hospital Foundation
- Director, American National Bank