Return to Employee Directory
Mike joined R&R Insurance Services in 2012 and served as a Commercial Account Executive until 2018. In 2018, Mike assumed the role as Vice President of Sales.
He currently works with the R&R team to create partnerships within businesses across the state. Mike helps his clients manage risk by providing proactive risk management services and bringing new and innovative ideas to the table. Mike's resounding goal is to make his clients more efficient and better/more educated buyers of insurance.
What motivated you to become an insurance professional?
I wanted to work with businesses in my community. I understand that businesses deal with a lot of challenges and if I can help them improve and grow their business, I have done my job.
What do you love most about your work?
Every day involves solving challenges and is different. I am a competitive guy, so I really like that side of our business. We constantly have to reflect on challenges that our customers are going to face today and into the future.
How do you help your customers overcome their challenges?
I start by being a good listener. That is the only way to truly address the challenges our clients face. Each business has a unique set of challenges. My goal is to get to know our clients and be an irreplaceable part of their team.
What did you wake up excited about today?
I am blessed with a great family, my health and a great career. There is a lot to be excited about.
What are you most looking forward to with your work in the year to come?
I look forward to working with our clients and continuing to help them navigate challenges and reach their goals. Most of all, I look forward to spending time with my sons George and Charlie, and my wife Amanda.
How can I help you?
Keep your business, your people and your assets safe – free from the risk that can drive up your operating costs. Be secure in the knowledge that our experienced team is on hand and at your side to lead you and your business, just as we have for countless other successful companies. It’s our promise to provide your business with the proper coverage at competitive rates.
- Bachelors of Science, Marketing – Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
- Travelers Insurance – Producer Program
- Leadership Waukesha Graduate - Waukesha County Business Alliance
- Waukesha County Business Alliance Economic Development Committee, Past Chair
- Waukesha County Business Alliance Policy Board, Vice Chair
- Waukesha County Emerging Leader Award Recipient (2016)
- City of Waukesha Plan Commission (2014 - Present)
- R&R Insurance Leadership Committee
- Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, Small Business Committee Member
- Waukesha County Center for Growth, Board Member