Nicole Hottmann from the Alaris Group discusses their 24/7 Nurse Care Hotline service. It offers a lot of benefits to employers and employees and it's their fastest growing service offering. Alaris offers a 24/7 nurse care hotline for employees to call right after an accident and those injuries are then triaged accordingly. Studies have shown that this process has reduced OSHA recordables up to 40%.
Significant Benefits Include:
- Their clients have reduced their OSHA recordables by 40%
- Early nurse intervention reduces lost time claims and therefore employer experience mods/premium
- It reduces the amount of Md visits and ER visits - For example, soft tissue strains can be treated with rest and ice and provider visits aren't necessary.
- The service is Bi-Lingual and there is Nationwide coverage
- These nurses work in conjunction with the Provider and the Work Comp Adjuster
- Employees carry a card with a number to the hotline - Great for 2nd/3rd shift, and when employees are traveling and unable to inform the normal work comp contact.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE THAT SUMMARIZES THE BENEFITS OF THE HOTLINE.
Nicole Hottmann, BS - Senior Account Executive - The Alaris Group