Tools and resources for a progressive health and safety program that integrates health, wellness and safety into the lifestyle and workplace culture.
Cost: Quantifying tools and methods utilized to analyze your overall exposure of employees
- Trending/frequency of claims for Workers Compensation and Healthcare
- Experience Modifier (MOD)
- Review of Online Calculators
- Health Screenings
- Health Risk Assessments
- Absenteeism Rates
- Employee Satisfaction Surveys/cultural audits
- OSHA Logs
- Loss & Premium History
Process: Identifying an innovative approach to help manage and offset increases in cost and severity of claims.
- Using HRA information to Identify Issues That Could Lead to WC Claims
- Partnering with a Occupational Medical Provider - Identifying your own personal physician
- Annual exams, Online Nurses, Avoiding ER Usage
- Timely Reporting
- Healthier Employees = less claims and Quicker Recovery Time of Healthier Employees on WC Claims
- Provide examples of personal health conditions impacting WC claims – diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
Behavior: Implementing modifications to facilitate better results
- Incorporating Wellness Topics Into Safety Committee Meetings (near misses, unsafe acts)
- Evolution of Health, Wellness and Safety
- Where do you fit – personally & organizationally
- Early Symptom Recognition
- Accident Investigation
- How to get started?
- R&R’s Story – results based
To reserve a spot reserved at the next workers compensation seminar or if you have any questions regarding the seminars, email Stephanie.Katzfey@rrins.com or call 262.953.7238.
Map and Directions to MRA Conference Center
MRA Conference Center
N19 W24400 Riverwood Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188