Reduce the likelihood of receiving poor DOT ratings and potential fines.
Who Should Attend:
This seminar is geared toward non-trucking operations within the construction, manufacturing, and service industries designed for individuals responsible for DOT (Department of Transportation) Compliance.
Scott Siewert - Safety Director for Sanimax
- What are the basic Federal and Wisconsin state regulations? How do they differ and how are they similar? Which regulations apply to your company's vehicles?
- Who has to complete driver log books?
- What is required for vehicle maintenance and inspections?
- Does my gross vehicle weight include the trailer/equipment that I’m towing?
- Am I supposed to be stopping at the weigh stations?
- Are we required to do alcohol/drug testing?
- What is our company rating on the DOT website?
Sessions quickly fill up! To make sure that you have a spot reserved at this seminar or if you have any questions regarding the seminars, email Stephanie.Katzfey@rrins.com or call 262.953.7238.
Map and Directions to MRA Conference Center
MRA Conference Center
N19 W24400 Riverwood Drive
Waukesha, WI 53188